If you have any questions or would like to discuss your project with us, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our experienced team is here to help you every step of the way.
Frequently asked questions, answered
What is Reliable Core?
Reliable Core further aids in server storage optimization and the conservation of critical resources like bandwidth. This not only guarantees lightning-fast page loading speeds and secure connections for website visitors but also provides a fully customized hosting package to suit your specific requirements.
Reliable Core Features:
- Speed & Security Optimizations*
- Cache Optimizations
- Constant Database Optimizations
- Plugin Updates*
- WordPress Updates*
- Template Updates*
- Custom Code Maintenance*
- Content Audits (with Reliable Core Content Audit)
- Broken Link Audits (with Reliable Core Broken Links Audit)
- Regular Audits Against Safe Browsing Lists (with Reliable Core Signals).
- Reusable Design Layouts and Code
- PHP and MySQL updates*
- Ad Layout Optimizations*
- Google AdSense Compliance
- Dynamic Support
Why Reliable Core?
To reduce the updates debt we developed the Reliable Core. This standards-based system incorporates reusable code, ongoing database optimizations, trusted plugins, cache enhancements, and image optimizations. The outcome is enhanced efficiency, decreased support costs, and the provision of lightning-fast page loading speeds and secure connections for website visitors.
We test all Reliable Core components, including Reliable Core Plugins, FeedsPress (including Astro FeedsPress), Earnware Connect, TagDiv Themes and Plugins, as well as Reliable Core standard components and design layout changes on ReliableCore.dev. The testing process is crucial in preventing the introduction of bugs and the loss of key features that often accompany updates.
Furthermore, we frequently introduce new tools designed to elevate the quality and functionality of Reliable Core, such as the recently launched Reliable Core Broken Links Audit, Reliable Core Content Audit, and Reliable Core Signals. For more information, check the Changelog.
- Bot Blocking: We maintain an internal list of bots that we constantly update and add to our block list. This proactive approach helps us identify and block potentially harmful bots, further enhancing the security of your website.
- Password Updates Every Quarter: To enhance security, we enforce password updates on a quarterly basis. Regularly changing your passwords is a fundamental step in safeguarding your account.
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) for Advanced Protection: This added layer of protection safeguards your web site against threats like cross-site forgery, cross-site scripting (XSS), file inclusion, SQL injection, and more.
We continuously update all plugins, templates, and WordPress itself, making sure your website remains secure. This practice is crucial for the overall security of a WordPress website.
Why Continuous Updates Matter:
- Security Patches: Vulnerabilities in plugins, templates, and WordPress can be exploited by malicious actors. Regular updates include security patches that fix these vulnerabilities, reducing the risk of a security breach.
- Protection Against Exploits: Outdated components become attractive targets for hackers. Keeping PHP and MySQL up-to-date ensures your site is less susceptible to known exploits.
- Compatibility: Updates often improve compatibility between different elements of your website. This reduces the chances of conflicts that could lead to security issues or site malfunctions.
Required Assets We Need Before Building a Website
- Website Category
- Domain Name
- Contact information:
- Company Name
- Company Address
- DBA (Doing Business As)
- Initial Categories (e.g., Daily News, Weekly Briefing, Daily Grind)
- Website tagline
- Logo files and accent colors
- Registrar delegate access or credentials
- Cloudflare credentials
- Google Tag Manager container snippet and Google Analytics 4 tags
- Two Content Ready feeds (See Available Feeds List)
- Earnware Dashboard User ID